No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham Expects an Armenian Invasion For Froch Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abraham Expects an Armenian Invasion For Froch Bout

Thousands of Arthur Abraham fans are expected to flock into Monaco on October 2. That is when King Arthur faces Carl Froch in Showtime´s Super Six World Boxing Classic third-round match in the famous Chapiteau de Fontvieille. Abraham can count on two huge fan groups: His gigantic German fan-base plus his Armenian home support.

[Click Here To Read More]

Froch hasn't been known to have an army of travelling fans, so i'm sure he would have been aware that Monaco will hold a pro-Abraham crowd.

Abraham sure can pack them though. I'm definitely going to be among the small troop of Froch fans though, so cannot wait for this.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
      Froch hasn't been known to have an army of travelling fans, so i'm sure he would have been aware that Monaco will hold a pro-Abraham crowd.

Abraham sure can pack them though. I'm definitely going to be among the small troop of Froch fans though, so cannot wait for this.
      I wish I lived close to this fight I would be another Froch fan in the crowd..Guess I'll have to show my support from home..GO Froch!!!!!!!

Comment

Good news. Finally it seems as if tickets for the next supersix fight will be on sale.

Comment

I wish I could go. I got my money on Froch, it's a gut feeling. And the dude is great for boxing. Seeing his girl never hurts either!

Comment

AA will save boxing, hes gonna knock out froch

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              AA will save boxing, hes gonna knock out froch
              LOL, the same way he did Dirrell?

Comment

Don't be surprised when you see AA looking clueless following Froch around while he just eating all sorts of shots from weird angles desperately looking for that ko shot.

Comment

and there will be many more armenians streaming it live illegally

when was the last time there was a big fight in monaco?

Comment

Fastblack

Have armenians ever invaded anything? Not even sure what an armenian is? Why does Abe live in Germany? Froch takes the bum out in a 12 round decision invasion or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X