No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Martinez a Big Favorite To Beat Ricky Burns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Martinez a Big Favorite To Beat Ricky Burns

UNDEFEATED super-featherweight champion Roman Martinez is the big odds-on favourite at 1-4 on Betfair to successfully defend his WBO title at Kelvin Hall, Glasgow, on Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

Martinez better knock Burns out, if it goes to the cards he is gonna get robbed.

Comment

Burns is going to have to do some running if he is to last the distance with Martinez.

Stranger things have happened but if Martinez connects with that left hook its night night I think. Look what it done to Cook!
      Burns can be a little slick at times so his only hope is to take it to the later rounds and hope that Martinez fades. My heart says he might just shock us but my head says domestic level, european at best for Burns.

As much as I'd love a Scottish world champ but I can't argue with the punters on this one, it ain't going to happen.

The Simpson fight will be another tough one but should be a great wee scrap regardless of the outcome (come on Simpson another war) and I'll be intersted to see how Paul Appleby does in his ring return. Bout time he was back in the ring!

Comment

WTF???? The event is called "Burns Night"

Rocky Martinez, better KO Burns twice if he wants to win this. He will get robbed at all costs

Comment

am putting £100 on burns getting stopped

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            WTF???? The event is called "Burns Night"

Rocky Martinez, better KO Burns twice if he wants to win this. He will get robbed at all costs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burns_supper

Comment

probably rightly so,would love to see burns win but i just don't think he's world class hope he proves me wrong though but doubt it very much.

Comment

Burns is a decent fighter but is no way near the quality of martinez, this is going to be a one sided mauling

Comment

yea you didnt know that they call it that cuz rocky gonna cremate his ass lol

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    Burns is a decent fighter but is no way near the quality of martinez, this is going to be a one sided mauling
                    All Burns need to do is stay on his feet and survive til the last bell and he is gonna win, it wont matter if Martinez pounds him every round... the smug brits are gonna rob him and do everything they can to make shure Burns wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X