No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin Valero's Death: New Autopsy Confirms Suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edwin Valero's Death: New Autopsy Confirms Suicide

Venezuela - On April 18, undefeated boxer Edwin Valero took his own life by hanging himself in a holding call of a Carabobo police station after being arrested for the murder of his wife, which took place two days earlier in a hotel room in Valencia. On the morning of April 19, an autopsy had confirmed the report of the CICPC (Office of Scientific, Penal and Criminal Investigations) of Carabobo, stating that Valero's death was a suicide. Valero's family believed that some of the police officers may have killed the fighter. [Click Here To Read More]

very sad story indeed,i still miss him,it would of been exciting to have him around right now

Comment

***Crickets***

Comment

Valero Was Great.. Too Bad his story didn't end Great.

The dude was found hanging with his own clothes in his cell ... What the hell else would it be besides suicide!?!?! Damn good boxer tho. 27 for 27 K0's .. only boxing in history to have that 100% KO record...

Comment

I stopped caring about Valero after I came to know that he beat his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            yeah bro,Thats pretty ****ed up what he did.

Comment

Forgetting the bad s41t he did for a moment, imagine the great fights we missed...

Valero - Katsidis
              Valero - Marquez
              Valero - Khan

Shame!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                green k'd.........

**** that scum

Comment

The selfish part of me says, "If only..." the moral part of me says, "Good riddance." The man was a ferocious animal in the ring and a ferocious animal out of the ring. The unstable temperament and unbridled aggression that took him to 27KOs in 27 wins, also contributed to the breakdown of his family, the death of his wife and the death of himself. The dude simply couldn't switch it off.

Sad, sad, case all round.

Comment

valero is a turd!

May he rot in hell...He beat his mom, sister and killed his wife! He was an ok fighter with limited skills, a lot of heart but was a lowlife! Good riddance if you ask me. The man had the world at his feet, a country who loved him and a nice looking wife and he blew it!

Comment

Working...
                    X