No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith Responds To Criscio Over Chad Dawson Jabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith Responds To Criscio Over Chad Dawson Jabs

Mostly I stick to mailbags, Shay Days, and short stories. I mean I have never really came to the defense of any fighters in the short time that I've been writing, but right now I feel the need to and will.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ishe Smith a damn good fighter and writer

Comment

shay would outbox perro

Comment

Very good post, Ishe. It takes a class act to stand up for somebody and that's just what you are, so thank you for being that!

I watched you on "the Contender" and liked your boxing, but not your attitude. Since then I've taken an even bigger liking in your boxing, but have turned around and now find your attitude and general behaviour rather pleasing. My point should be, that you should keep it up and the fans will follow. Along with fans come fame and the rest is a given.

Keep fighting as a true warrior with lots of heart and keep writing well and sincere, and the fans will stay loyal.

Regards your fan.

Comment

Good read. I found it funny that Dawson's manager had so much to say but he hasn't communicated with Dawson in months. I know the Crisco dude still probably got somebody feeding him info but that is not the same as him being there or getting the info from Dawson directly.
          Last edited by tredh; 08-18-2010, 08:29 AM.

Comment

maybe ishe should shut his ****en mouth being that he's not like that with either one of these guys.

that's my take.

Comment

someone wants more sparring work with Dawson I guess?

Seriously though sounds like Chad was well prepared afterall which makes him having an off night even more to Pascals credit. Nice going Ishe.

Comment

Perro would destroy Smith.

Comment

Good post Ishe...my only problem with Dawson sparring with you is that your style is NOT similar to Pascal and you are too small....besides that I don't have any issues. I also hope Dawson comes back having learned from this and stays busy all 12 rounds.

Comment

Thanks to Ishe for setting the record straight.

A good well written piece BTW. Ishe might have a nice future ahead of him as a trade writer.

Comment

Working...
                    X