Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sosnowski Returns on 9/25, Eyes Dimitrenko Clash

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Good to see he's not going to go a whole year without a fight, like Vitali opponents JC Gomez and Kevin Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
      Good to see he's not going to go a whole year without a fight, like Vitali opponents JC Gomez and Kevin Johnson.
      i agree that its nice to see him getting active again.i like that he is eyeing dimitrenko for the winter but if a haye fight doesnt happen for harrison,i read aforce will be looking to regain the european title he vacated to recover from injury.the euro scene is looking fantastic in the coming months.i really hate these tuneup 8 rounders that are frequent in europe.id prefer his tuneup was at least 10 rounds.those extra 2 rounds really can make a difference in preparation for bigger fights.thats one thing i like about the states.not many 8 rounders unless its a up & comer or journeyman.the more i see sosnowski the more i like him.got his last 6 fights & hes really improved & is in termendous shape.

Comment

Damn, he just that azz beat, now he gonna get tuned up again....

Comment

People sleep on Dimitrenko too much for his loss against Chambers. He has the tools to be a factor... he just didn't use them the first time around.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
            People sleep on Dimitrenko too much for his loss against Chambers. He has the tools to be a factor... he just didn't use them the first time around.
            yes he is better then many think.i was critical at 1st until i watched 17 of his fights.his chin is the only question mark.many called him the next one and then dumped all over him when the 0 went.ill be watching him with very interested eyes.sosnowski vs sasha would be good

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
              Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              yes he is better then many think.i was critical at 1st until i watched 17 of his fights.his chin is the only question mark.many called him the next one and then dumped all over him when the 0 went.ill be watching him with very interested eyes.sosnowski vs sasha would be good
              the way Dimitrenko (re)acted when he fought Chambers tells he's just a crybaby with very little heart

he was badly hurt several times (and unofficially knocked out) by feather fisted Chambers

he was faking low blows and all sort of stuff to evade the beating, which he would have taken like a man were he a man

this guy will always be broken down when he fights a man with will who can match his skills

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
                the way Dimitrenko (re)acted when he fought Chambers tells he's just a crybaby with very little heart

he was badly hurt several times (and unofficially knocked out) by feather fisted Chambers

he was faking low blows and all sort of stuff to evade the beating, which he would have taken like a man were he a man

this guy will always be broken down when he fights a man with will who can match his skills

you are right about sasha whining too much to the ref...hes got to quit whinig & use his size...that chin is a problem though

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  you are right about sasha whining too much to the ref...hes got to quit whinig & use his size...that chin is a problem though
                  just a question by the way...

is ''Sasha'' another way to say ''Alexander'' in Russia ???

people call both Povetkin and Dimitrenko ''Sasha'', I'm puzzled...

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
                    just a question by the way...

is ''Sasha'' another way to say ''Alexander'' in Russia ???

people call both Povetkin and Dimitrenko ''Sasha'', I'm puzzled...
                    yes it is....i think! nice signature...always cracks me up! funny thing was 10 guys passed on that fight with wlad...sanders was his 11th choice....he must have missed the sanders\rahman fight

Comment

Working...
                    X