Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander-Kotelnik: Odds Heavily Favor Devon "The Great"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander-Kotelnik: Odds Heavily Favor Devon "The Great"

REIGNING IBF and WBC light welterweight champion Devon Alexander can be backed at just 1-9 on Betfair to successfully retain his titles at the Scottrade Centre, St. Louis, Missouri on Saturday. [Click Here To Read More]

This is a good match for my Boi Alexander.To me he better than Khan and Bradley and this will show the boxing skills that people fail to see

Comment

Originally posted by Slick561 View Post
      This is a good match for my Boi Alexander.To me he better than Khan and Bradley and this will show the boxing skills that people fail to see
      You want to bet? I'll give you slightly better than 3-1 odds. 5K of my points against 13K of yours.

Comment

This is a suck fight. No competition of Devon. Cant wait til he fight Bradley

Comment

I like Devon and I have him winning this fight. Can't really be mad at the match-up, this is pretty much the best he could do since at the time the others at 140 either didn't want to fight him or already had a fight signed. Bradley vs Alexander better be the match up that follows this fight though.

Comment

I think Alexander will stop Kotelnik.

Khan couldn't stand and trade with Kotelnik because of his chin deficiencies. But Alexander has no such problems. He will walk Kotelnik down and hit him with quick, sharp, and accurate shots what he won't see coming.

Alexander KO 5-8.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
              I think Alexander will stop Kotelnik.

Khan couldn't stand and trade with Kotelnik because of his chin deficiencies. But Alexander has no such problems. He will walk Kotelnik down and hit him with quick, sharp, and accurate shots what he won't see coming.

Alexander KO 5-8.
              I don't think so, Kotelnik has never been knocked out and although he doesn't have much power, he is a survivor. He has survived against bigger ****ers than Alexander.

I really think Kotelnik will pull off an upset and get a SD or MD in this fight.

Comment

Anyone want to take a 3-1 bet with me? 5K on Kotelnik.

Comment

Lets be real, kotelnik isnt getting out of st louis with a decision!! Even if he somehow managed to pull a decision out, he aint getting it

Comment

devon needs 2 be focused on the task at hand and make a statement. another big knockout would do great for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X