No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LITR Radio: Amir Khan, Trainer Freddie Roach and More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: LITR Radio: Amir Khan, Trainer Freddie Roach and More

Later tonight, Leave It In The Ring Radio, the official audio show BoxingScene.com, returns from from 5-8 PST [8-11PM EST]. [Click Here To Read More]

Someone ask Con why he won't fight any of the top 140 guys.

We already know the answer, he gets laid the **** out vs the first decent puncher he faces.

Comment

How long until it starts?

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeIkeQuartey View Post

We already know the answer, he gets laid the **** out vs the first decent puncher he faces.
        I will ask him, i they let me talkk.

I will tear him a new one

Comment

Tear con a new arsehole !!!

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

I HOPE MARQUEZ DOESNT FIGHT HIM = he just wants to build his name off of a LEGEND and have every advantage whilst doing it he thinks we are stupid !

Comment

Originally posted by mutchie6g View Post
            i hope marquez doesnt fight him = he just wants to build his name off of a legend and have every advantage whilst doing it he thinks we are stupid !
            its marquez's decision you idiot. Marquez is the one who wants to move up and be the first mexican to be a 4weight champ. It's not khan's decision you dumbass scottish haggis eating ****.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

dunno bout u tearing him a new one, but gamboa will certainly open up another ******* for ur god juanma to **** from lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeIkeQuartey View Post

i think ur grandpa who died of aids got ktfo facing a feather fisted malignaggi haha

Comment

i hope khan doesnt fight marquez i would like to see him prove himself against maidana adn the rest of the 140's idk why this guy is running after JMM hes a featherweight and he is too small for khan and is not in hes prime anymore the guy is 37 years old what else is their to say...khan should fight maidana next no exceptions dont wana see another pauli kind of guy in their i wana see him against a guy who can give him a fight and really display hes skills cuz fighting lightweights aint gona do that

Comment

I'm actually feel validated listening to this right now. Not only are the host but even the European guy is agreeing that Match making was Jacobs downfall. Just like I stated early, when every one flamed my thread, his progression and lack of right opponents was his downfall.

Comment

Working...
                    X