Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Sidorenko Returns On August 28 in Kiev, Ukraine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir Sidorenko Returns On August 28 in Kiev, Ukraine

Newly created Elite Boxing Promotion, which has recently been formed out of previously existing promotional company with the same name and of National Boxing Promotion, ruled by Vadim Bukhkalov, will load up a huge, telling boxing card on August 28 at the Square of Independence (“Maydan Nezalezhnosti”) in Kiev, Ukraine.

[Click Here To Read More]

Tight, I can't believe Sidorenko is moving down. I didn't expect that.

Good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
      Tight, I can't believe Sidorenko is moving down. I didn't expect that.

Good luck to him.
      Yeah, I was a bit surprised to read that. It's probably for the best though, he'd have an easier time winning a title at 115 than he would at 118 IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
        Yeah, I was a bit surprised to read that. It's probably for the best though, he'd have an easier time winning a title at 115 than he would at 118 IMO.
        He is pretty short for 118, but... I also thought that he had the Berto body build, and I wasn't particularly sure that he could come down to 115.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
          He is pretty short for 118, but... I also thought that he had the Berto body build, and I wasn't particularly sure that he could come down to 115.
          Yeah, he's short but has a stocky build.

When I heard he was coming back, I assumed he'd come back at 122, given his age and time off from the ring.

Comment

Working...
          X