No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Luis Castillo vs Daniel Yocupicio Clash in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Luis Castillo vs Daniel Yocupicio Clash in Mexico

This Saturday at Lagos de Moreno in Jalisco, Mexico, Zanfer and Top Rank promote a night of boxing. Héctor Espino and two former world champions and the best boxing prospects in Sonora will see action. [Click Here To Read More]

You beat a guy 51-52-2 in an 8 round fight and you're ready to take over boxing again. No. Please retire, you had your time, it's over.

Edit: And the last fight was at 158 pounds!

Comment

I don't think Castillo is clashing anytime soon again.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        I don't think Castillo is clashing anytime soon again.
        heh....lol...should say crash instead of clash...because it's a train wreck.

Comment

It was over when Ricky Hatton battered Castillo around the ring. I had hopes that Castillo could muster something up against Gomez and he had absolutely nothing left in the tank.

It's over Jose. Fight for pesos to feed yourself, but face reality in knowing that your days as a legitimate contender are over.

Comment

ure a bum retire

Comment

I remember at one point they were trying to Match Cotto with Castillo

Then they have the nerve to say cotto is shot.He quit against Mr. contender

Comment

He wasn't even taking a beating from Gomez when he quit.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                  He wasn't even taking a beating from Gomez when he quit.
                  It was a one sided fight, but I agree. Castillo quit like a chump and took his pay when he fought Gomez.

Comment

castillo do need to retire, but yall be easy on him damn he got bills to pay just like everybody else. boxing is his job

Comment

Working...
                    X