No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sturm vs Lorenzo: Giovanni Vows To Win The WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sturm vs Lorenzo: Giovanni Vows To Win The WBA Belt

NEW YORK, NY - Former world title challenger Giovanni Lorenzo will get another crack at the middleweight title as he heads to Cologne, Germany on Saturday, September 4th to battle WBA champion Felix Sturm.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    NEW YORK, NY - Former world title challenger Giovanni Lorenzo will get another crack at the middleweight title as he heads to Cologne, Germany on Saturday, September 4th to battle WBA champion Felix Sturm.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Really Lorenzo? The only way I see you bringing back that belt is if you knock this guy out! We all know that's the only way that a guy from the states can win overseas! In Europe is where most robberies happen and everyone knows it! So, Mr. Lorenzo if you plan on winning this thing it cannot be anything short of a KO or TKO! That's food for the wise!

Comment

I wish sturm would go away until he wanted to prove hmself at least a little bit. Sturm should have exactly 0 fans other than family members.

Comment

Sturm, Mundine, and Green are all trash...won't fight any one with pulse at all. They'd rather walk off a build.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
          Really Lorenzo? The only way I see you bringing back that belt is if you knock this guy out! We all know that's the only way that a guy from the states can win overseas! In Europe is where most robberies happen and everyone knows it! So, Mr. Lorenzo if you plan on winning this thing it cannot be anything short of a KO or TKO! That's food for the wise!
          What is the common denominator in these three fights:

George Foreman - Axel Schulz

Paulie Ayala - Johnny Bredahl

Oscar De La Hoya - Felix Sturm

?????????

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

?????????
            I know what your point is man but let's be realistic here! If we compare all the robberies coming out of europe to the ones coming out of the U.S they don't even compare. You know what I am saying is true man! I mean I can match those three and more just out of the top of my head! Let's not be silly!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

?????????
              Overhyped Europeans came over here and got schooled.

Sturm should beat the brakes off Lorenzo, who can't handle the world class talent of excellent fighters like Raul Marquez and Sebastian Sylvester.

Comment

Working...
              X