No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Giovanni Segura is on Track For Calderon Fight Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Giovanni Segura is on Track For Calderon Fight Weight

One month before the biggest fight of his career, Giovani Segura is right on track to make the 108 pound limit his unification bout against Ivan Calderon is set at. Segura weight-in at 113 pound today nine pound under the limit of 124 he could be at at this point in his preparation. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    One month before the biggest fight of his career, Giovani Segura is right on track to make the 108 pound limit his unification bout against Ivan Calderon is set at. Segura weight-in at 113 pound today nine pound under the limit of 124 he could be at at this point in his preparation. [Click Here To Read More]
    Another Puerto Rico vs Mexico battle to add to the rivalry

Comment

i def will order this one....one of the few fights i wanted made that actually did

Comment

Calderon wins this ppl say he scared yea right ppl be ducken iron boy his skills are 1 of the best segura has a puncher chance but i doubt he can ko calderon n segura stamina fades after 4 rounds n he swings wild so leaves him open for counters

Comment

this should be good calderon will either outbox segura or segura will ko ivan

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Calderon wins this ppl say he scared yea right ppl be ducken iron boy his skills are 1 of the best segura has a puncher chance but i doubt he can ko calderon n segura stamina fades after 4 rounds n he swings wild so leaves him open for counters
            Who says hes scared?

After his fight with Iribe, I would be extremely dissapointed if Calderon doesnt win this.

He still has the agility to outbox his opponents, and with the brick thrower Segura, it shouldnt be to hard.

Comment

I just want to know, how big the ring and the gloves are going to be? 20 foot ring and 20 ounce gloves, Calderon will run circles around him and slap him all night. I can't see Segura doing anything about it under those cicumstances.

Comment

Working...
              X