No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Uzelkov Experiences Severe Problems; Fights Anyway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Uzelkov Experiences Severe Problems; Fights Anyway

WBA #2 mandatory challenger Vyachelsav Uzelkov (22-0, 14 KOs) will have a hard time tonight against reigning WBA light heavyweight champion Beibut Shumenov (9-1, 6 KOs) dealing with problems both in and outside the ring. [Click Here To Read More]

Shumenov is the Primo Carnera of the ex-soviet boxing.

Comment

I'm hoping Uzelkov wins despite all that. But the deck is stacked aganst him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
        i havent seen much of both! but from what i have seen i can see the urkrainian dude winning by ko! he has power and will catch shumenov! No doubt!
        you know what time the fight starts?

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
          i havent seen much of both! but from what i have seen i can see the urkrainian dude winning by ko! he has power and will catch shumenov! No doubt!
          you know what time the fight starts?
          It starts at about 10 PM Eastern time. PM me at fight time, I'll send you a link to a stream.

Comment

It starts at about 10 PM Eastern time. PM me at fight time, I'll send you a link to a stream.
            that would be great thx

Comment

That`s the reason for his low weight... I hope he can overcome all these obstacles and win!

Comment

man that's wack. i'm rooting for Uzelkov regardless. I'm actually going to this fight. Is anybody else going?

I plan on screaming out "Unleash the fury!!" whilst intoxicated.

Comment

Jesus chirst that is alot of **** to deal with. I'll be rooting for Uzelkov even more because of this.

The scale thing explains why he came in at 172 and looked so starved. That is some outragous **** to pull especially considering its a title fight.

Comment

P.S. Respect to Vyacheslav for being professional. He's a fighter and is doing what fighters are supposed to do, fight, even though everything is going against him. True Kozak heart.

fu@k Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X