No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: "I Want You Tim Bradley, Now it's Personal!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana: "I Want You Tim Bradley, Now it's Personal!"

It's official, Argentine knockout artist Marcos "El Chino" Maidana will defend his interim world super lightweight title against American challenger DeMarcus "Chop Chop" Corley on Saturday August 28 at Luna Park in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The official press conference took place late at night on Tuesday at headquarters of the Association of Dairy Industry Workers of Argentina. Maidana and the promoters of the event, Osvaldo Rivero and Stephen Livera, were present.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bradley doesn't see the 10th round.

Comment

i cant wait for this fight brqadley dont have pop so i think his speed will be the biggest factor i bet that both fighters touch the canvas in the foty candidate im going for marcos

Comment

So now it's "personal"..

This dude made up a fake injury..he lost his credibility..but I'm ready to see this over hyped Maidana get put in his place..That Ortiz victory really did wonders for his career..too bad Ortiz was a mental midget..and Bradley doesn't give up..

Bradley clowns this guy all night and probably stops him..Maidana isn't anything special outside of his power..another Ricardo Torres waiting to get exposed..again

Comment

Easy fight for Bradley.

Comment

Tim Bradley is the hot **** now everybody wants a piece huh
            good for him

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
              So now it's "personal"..

This dude made up a fake injury..he lost his credibility..but I'm ready to see this over hyped Maidana get put in his place..That Ortiz victory really did wonders for his career..too bad Ortiz was a mental midget..and Bradley doesn't give up..

Bradley clowns this guy all night and probably stops him..Maidana isn't anything special outside of his power..another Ricardo Torres waiting to get exposed..again
              You mean like Miguel Cotto?

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
              Easy fight for Bradley.
              Yeah cuz' he gets his lights put out quick.

All my points on MM. Don't forget to pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                You mean like Miguel Cotto?

Yeah cuz' he gets his lights put out quick.

All my points on MM. Don't forget to pay up.
                Dude, I'll give you 3 to 1 odds, my treat. Maidana ain't all that, soon people will come to find out. Ever wonder why everyone wants a piece of Maidana?

Comment

does anyone think GBP offered maidana more money to fight bradley instead of khan?

this gives someone to keep bradley busy while khan goes and has his fight w/ jmm.

sadly, devon won't have anyone to fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
                    Dude, I'll give you 3 to 1 odds, my treat. Maidana ain't all that, soon people will come to find out. Ever wonder why everyone wants a piece of Maidana?
                    Like who?

I never heard anyone mention him. Khan ducked him. Alexander's always asking for Bradley, and now Khan's asking for Bradley.

Victor Ortiz>>> Bradley.

In almost every category. Bradley will be easy work.

The problem with certain people on here is they don't know **** about boxing. They think if a guy is tough, can punch and doesn't run around the ring like a ho', that he can't fight.

Everything you know is wrong son.

Comment

Working...
                    X