Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Mayweather: No Negotiations, Someone is Lying!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Mayweather: No Negotiations, Someone is Lying!!!

Leonard Ellerbe, Advisor, Floyd Mayweather - "Here are the facts. Al Haymon, Richard Schaefer and myself speak to each other on a regular basis and the truth is no negotiations have ever taken place nor was there ever a deal agreed upon by Team Mayweather or Floyd Mayweather to fight Manny Pacquiao on November 13. Either Ross Greenburg or Bob Arum is not telling the truth, but history tells us who is lying."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Awww Damn

Comment

mayweathers are now lying that negotiations ever took place to save their face, pathetic.

Comment

yawn--you had 2-3 weeks to say that. where were these comments before?? and yet so many people are going to buy into this...

Comment

Ah ****. This is gonna be a **** storm, and this could really burn the bridge between Arum and Team Mayweather.

Comment

**** it.....bring on marg for that 8th title baby!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Leonard Ellerbe, Advisor, Floyd Mayweather - "Here are the facts. Al Haymon, Richard Schaefer and myself speak to each other on a regular basis and the truth is no negotiations have ever taken place nor was there ever a deal agreed upon by Team Mayweather or Floyd Mayweather to fight Manny Pacquiao on November 13. Either Ross Greenburg or Bob Arum is not telling the truth, but history tells us who is lying."
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Great timing.....

Comment

Well maybe floyd shouldnt of already made a comment.

Comment

c'mon man. we knew all along that team mayweather was gonna pull this bull****. one of the posters on BScene called this ***** move a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    Ah ****. This is gonna be a **** storm, and this could really burn the bridge between Arum and Team Mayweather.
                    Lol...hahaa...I think you hit it right on the head! This is gonna start all kinds of ****! I don't know what took them so long to have a response...unless you've been living under a rock or no nothing about Boxing you knew what Arum has been saying the last couple of weeks. Where the hell was this statement two weeks ago!

Comment

Working...
                    X