Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilfredo Vazquez Jr., WBO Help Kids Stay Drug Free in PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilfredo Vazquez Jr., WBO Help Kids Stay Drug Free in PR

LOÍZA, PUERTO RICO- World Boxing Organization (WBO) and presidente Francisco "Paco" Valcárcel got a clinics of boxing yesterday in Loiza, Puerto Rico for kids of ages from 4 to 17 with the presence or WBO superbantamweight champion Wilfredo Vázquez Jr. and others prospects and former world champions. [Click Here To Read More]

Thats a great way to give back , big ups to these guys for showing our young ones that the street is'nt the only way!

Comment

Wow these guys are really short. What is Vazquez listed at?

Edit: Just looked it up - 5' 6"

Comment

By looking at this picture I can tell that there's alot of Dominicans/Hatians that have landed in PR.

Comment

Originally posted by thechampishere View Post
          By looking at this picture I can tell that there's alot of Dominicans/Hatians that have landed in PR.
          what are you talking about?

Comment

That's good to hear. Now why does he want to fight Donaire instead of Caballero all of a sudden? I thought you Ricans said Caballero was ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              That's good to hear. Now why does he want to fight Donaire instead of Caballero all of a sudden? I thought you Ricans said Caballero was ducking him.
              What that have to do with anything.

Vazquez called out Cabaguebo, Caballero ducked him and said he wanted to fight solis, so Vazquez jr moved on. Simple as that!

Comment

Always good to see..Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  What that have to do with anything.

Vazquez called out Cabaguebo, Caballero ducked him and said he wanted to fight solis, so Vazquez jr moved on. Simple as that!
                  Caballero wants to fight a bigger opponent. Vasquez Jr. wants to fight a smaller opponent. Try to spin it any way you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    Caballero and his team are not interested... Quotes: "Vazquez Jr is a great young talent but needs to build his name before a fight with Celestino Caballero"...ain't that a b!tch!!! i can't get this guy!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X