No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audio: Arum Talks Mayweather-Pacquiao Negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audio: Arum Talks Mayweather-Pacquiao Negotiations

Top Rank CEO Bob Arum discusses the negotiations for a fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. and the various details involved with the talks [Click Here To Read More]

This **** is going on the ipod.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      This **** is going on the ipod.
      burner are you gonna do the show im down and ready to call.

Comment

Boring interview

Comment

F'n Bob, he went through HBO to negotiate and not GBP; the said people that represent FMJ...you F'n A..hole!!! Arum didn't go through GBP or the Mayweather camp what an idiot!!! Then he gives Mayweather a deadline...unbelieveable!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JSS View Post
            F'n Bob, he went through HBO to negotiate and not GBP; the said people that represent FMJ...you F'n A..hole!!! Arum didn't go through GBP or the Mayweather camp what an idiot!!! Then he gives Mayweather a deadline...unbelieveable!!!
            Greenburg probably passed the terms to Haymon who took one look at it and said, "get this **** out of my face." There's your negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Greenburg probably passed the terms to Haymon who took one look at it and said, "get this **** out of my face." There's your negotiations.
              According to Dan Rafael, Haymon was 'OK' with the terms but Floyd still refuses to sign. I'm not sure if the story is true or not, but the quote was on Dan's chat yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                According to Dan Rafael, Haymon was 'OK' with the terms but Floyd still refuses to sign. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but look for the transcript on Dan's chat yesterday.
                Yeah, he said that's what he heard. He also said GBP and Mayweather's camp aren't talking. So guess where he heard that from?

BTW, how can I d/l into my ipod? I wanna listen while I run the treadmill.

Comment

How can i dowload this audio unto my Iphone? Please help...I love how Arum took the media and the fans who only started following boxing in 2008 for a MUG!!! Am loving this right here..........He got people to wait till mid-night? Pacquiao-Margarito/Cotto it is...Arum is a genius not to me but the ******s.

Comment

This guy is trying to play Mayweather like a ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X