No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Winning ESPY Award is a Special Honor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Winning ESPY Award is a Special Honor

Las Vegas, Nev. - Congratulations are in order to Floyd "Money" Mayweather who captured his third ESPY award Wednesday night when it was announced at the 18th Annual ESPY Awards that he won the 2010 Award for Best Fighter. Mayweather won the award previously in 2007 and 2008. [Click Here To Read More]

Pretty quick to make a statement about winning the award.

Comment

I'm sure I'm not the only one who got excited when I saw "Mayweather:" in the headline.

Comment

That's it? Nothing about the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          Pretty quick to make a statement about winning the award.
          More of Floyd playing lol, I want to see this so called "Super fight" but if the **** isn't gone happen I wish they as in both fighters not GBP or Top rank guys but both fighters come out and say its not gone happen

Originally posted by manmoon View Post
          I'm sure I'm not the only one who got excited when I saw "Mayweather:" in the headline.
          Nah i think everyone on this site clicked the link before reading pass Mayweather lol

Comment

*******s are crying

Comment

Relax idiots it doesnt say when this quote was made. it could've been yesterday

Comment

Oh floyd

Comment

*clap* *clap* *applause*

Comment

LMAOOOOOOO this silence has been soo amazing! We get like 2 or 3 articles from Manny's camp every day for the past month and a half about the fight and in that time all we got from Floyd is "its great working with kids n teaching them boxing n about life" and now this "its an honor to recieve the ESPY award" LOL he's got boxing on a needle's egde n driving everyone crazy while he's just chilling.........yall need to move on cuz there are other things going on in boxing outside a Mayweather n Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                    X