No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal, Chad Dawson Make 30-Day Pre-Fight Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal, Chad Dawson Make 30-Day Pre-Fight Weight

Montreal – With exactly one month remaining until two of the top fighters in the world enter the ring at the Bell Centre in Montreal, current WBC Light Heavyweight champion Jean Pascal (25-1-0, 16KO) and American Pound for Pound superstar “Bad” Chad Dawson (29-0-0, 17KO) hit the scales for their mandatory 30-day pre-fight weigh in. The limit mandated by the WBC 30 days before a Light Heavyweight championship is 192.5 lbs.

[Click Here To Read More]

Definitely news-worthy...

Comment

Originally posted by Lacrimosa View Post
      Definitely news-worthy...
      wooooo hooooooo

Comment

so Dawson tipped the scales at 177 lbs 30 days before the fight...

I recall arguing with people over the ability of Dawson of making 168 lbs...

I guess I was right after all, if Dawson is already that light, he could definitelyt make 168 lbs if he wanted to

Comment

wow, dawson is 2 pounds with 30 days to go.

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post

I guess I was right after all, if Dawson is already that light, he could definitelyt make 168 lbs if he wanted to
            i was a doubter but dawson could, but why would he. make people go up.

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post

Poor logic.

Comment

Hopefully Pascal comes on strong and KOs Boreson into oblivion.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                  Hopefully Pascal comes on strong and KOs Boreson into oblivion.
                  Definitely. I hope Pascal's shoulder is in perfect condition and like you said, I hope he just annihilates Dawson. Dawson is not entertaining in the ring and his personality is terrible. Pascal brings an entertainment to the division that has been vacated at the elite level since Calzaghe left.

War Pacal.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                    Poor logic.
                    please let me know why my logic is poor using your own great logic, because saying my logic is poor alone doesn't prove ****

being this light 30 days prior to a fight tells a lot about Dawson's ability of making 168 lbs

right now he's training, but he is fully hydrated
                    the limit was 191 lbs, so he had no reason to come in at 177 lbs, which means he's just a pretty light LHW
                    same thing happened when he fought Tarver
                    cutting 9 pounds to make 168 would obviously be no problem with 30 days to go and with the dehydration

you're probably one of the people I argued with in the past about it, and your butt hurts

Comment

Working...
                    X