No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton, Nuzhnenko Make Weight: Ready For a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton, Nuzhnenko Make Weight: Ready For a War

Matthew Hatton tipped the scales at 10stone 6lbs and 12 ozs (around 146.5) at the weigh-in for his European Welterweight title defence against Ukraine's former World champion Yuriy Nuzhnenko. The challenger weighed 146lbs - (10st 6lbs) - one pound inside the limit. [Click Here To Read More]

Matt Hatt has done well so far, didn't think he'd get this far. But I'm afraid it's the end of the road for him.

I see Nuz winning on pts or a late stoppage.

Comment

warrrrrrrr MATT HATT!!!!

Comment

I'm thinking Nuz for a close decision win.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
          I'm thinking Nuz for a close decision win.
          Demise, Joe2608, guys, anybody willing to make a small bet?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=406124

Comment

scrubber

How in the heck is Mattie even in the ring. Hattie has no skills and looks in dire need of a blood transfusion. Hattie looks like he could star in the vampire series Twilight with that milk white pale untoned pasty skin. What a joke Mattie is. Poor Brits have nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrubber View Post
              How in the heck is Mattie even in the ring. Hattie has no skills and looks in dire need of a blood transfusion. Hattie looks like he could star in the vampire series Twilight with that milk white pale untoned pasty skin. What a joke Mattie is. Poor Brits have nothing.
              Yes and we were all pinning our hopes on Matthew Hatton. We are definitely doomed now.

Comment

lol, he won again.

Matt Hatton deserves respect. This is the guy who got nothing short of bamboo caned and humiliated by Craig Watson. I was even impressed when he beat Ted Bami. Now he's beaten Nuzhnenko, Branco and in my eyes N'dou......crazy. All these guys would probably have knocked Matthew out about four years ago - easily. That is some improvement.

Comment

Working...
                X