No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Hungry To Shut Terry's Mouth For Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Hungry To Shut Terry's Mouth For Good

"I am going to sew the mouth to blows. Already it wanted it to have it in front", responded the former world champion, Jhonny González, after the statements of the American one, Ira Terry, in the sense that will cause swallow him the dust, when itself in front the next one 24 of July, in Campeche, Campeche, in a production more than Promotions of the Town, in copromoción, Promotions Cauldron, in endorsement of Model Group and Televises.

After morning career of this Monday, González commented that his next rival one "is very loudmouthed and has gone of the tongue, for which I tell that arrive confessed to this fight, therefore small child does not be going to finish himself it".

González, who already his right was won to go for the title world feather of the World Counsel of Boxing, after winning fights qualifying to the American one, Antonio "The Beast" Davis, to whom attended to in two rounds. In its previous exit obtained the title feather of the Fecarbox, upon angering in two rounds also, now to the Colombian, Jean Javier Sotelo.

The Jhonny indicated that has been working very strong for this fight, in which cannot have any failure, therefore understands that a rout in these moments that is in door a fight of world title, would leave it automatically out of the move.

"I know very little of Ira Terry. The unique thing that have said I is me that is a quarrelsome one that hits strong and endures, but never I have seen him to fight, but that is not problem, therefore on the march I am going to decipher him", commented the former monarch of the globe.

Further on, the quarrelsome one Mexican said that he has felt very I please in the division feather and that already is ready to face to quarrelsome as Elio Red, Juan Manuel López "or to whom they put me in front, but in a large fight".

It indicated that to win this commitment, there are many odds that go before to Elio Red, champion feather of the World Counsel of Boxing, for September, just as the own agency announced it recently.

[Click Here To Read More]

that means if he wins,his next fight will be against winner of gamboa/rojas,,,good luck,his chin is questionable,he has power and gamboa has a questionable chin too,i think gamboa will beat rojas,so that would be a good fight,one where both might get knocked down,looking forward to that one,

Comment

There is a world of difference between Terry and Gamboa. Gonzales beats Terry easy and takes a beating from Gamboa, but what hurts me is trying to decipher this guys English.

Comment

Working...
      X