No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cleverly-Murat Title Eliminator: WBO Issues Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cleverly-Murat Title Eliminator: WBO Issues Statement

During the past week certain .coms have published erroneous information regarding the future bout slated for September 18 at the LG Arena in Birmingham, West Midlands in United Kingdom between Germany’s Lt. Heavyweight Karo Murat vs. Britain’s Nathan Cleverly. The World Boxing Organization officially clarifies that the bout is a WBO Lt. Heavyweight Elimination Bout. [Click Here To Read More]

This will be a very competitive fight. It's a close to even matchup.

Both boxers are very talented.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
      This will be a very competitive fight. It's a close to even matchup.

Both boxers are very talented.
      I haven't seen Murat fight, but he'll have to be damn good to beat Nathan Cleverly. I'd say Cleverly is the best young fighter in Britain. He's got the toughness to hang in there when someone like Khan might get discouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
        I haven't seen Murat fight, but he'll have to be damn good to beat Nathan Cleverly. I'd say Cleverly is the best young fighter in Britain. He's got the toughness to hang in there when someone like Khan might get discouraged.
        Co-sign, I'm a fan of Cleverly (hence the avatar), I think he should turn this guy over. I don't think Warren would put him in there if he didn't think he could beat him.

Comment

Working...
        X