No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hernan Marquez Focused, Ready To Beat Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hernan Marquez Focused, Ready To Beat Nonito Donaire

"I've never been cut, never been stopped and Nonito Donaire - I'm coming to win by knockout or by points," Hernan "Tyson" Marquez said bluntly, as he trains in Mexico City to fight for the super flyweight interim title of the World Boxing Association (WBA) held by Donaire of the Philippines. The fight happens on July 10 on the island of Puerto Rico. [Click Here To Read More]

Please knock him out! End his career!

Comment

Don't know anything about the mexican Tyson and what he brings on the table, but if The Raging Bull was knocked out cold by Nonito, then I could just imagine the outcome of this fight.

But anything's possible, and the fact that Donaire needs to fight tougher opposition to justify his P4P ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by ropeadope89 View Post
        Please knock him out! End his career!
        What career?

Comment

Is this the official opponent of nonito for his next fight?
          damn it, why the **** nonito keeps wasting his time on fights like this?
          I like donaire but he needs to fight someone w/ a name.

Comment

Originally posted by Hara View Post
            Is this the official opponent of nonito for his next fight?
            damn it, why the **** nonito keeps wasting his time on fights like this?
            I like donaire but he needs to fight someone w/ a name.
            http://fighthype.com/pages/content7867.html Think its hard to get fights with names when they keep dropping out. The dude is being avoided big time.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              http://fighthype.com/pages/content7867.html Think its hard to get fights with names when they keep dropping out. The dude is being avoided big time.
              Yup! Beat me to it!

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  "I've never been cut, never been stopped and Nonito Donaire - I'm coming to win by knockout or by points," Hernan "Tyson" Marquez said bluntly, as he trains in Mexico City to fight for the super flyweight interim title of the World Boxing Association (WBA) held by Donaire of the Philippines. The fight happens on July 10 on the island of Puerto Rico. [Click Here To Read More]
                  everyone wants to fight donaire now....well best of luck to donaire then...lets see what happens if whether donaire stays champion or if hernan marquez dethrowns him alltogether..

Comment

I dont get why everybody except the desperate ones avoid this guy, he's like the junior version of Paul Williams. He got skills but he aint anything special.

Comment

Working...
                    X