No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach To Train Senchenko and Yefimovich

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach To Train Senchenko and Yefimovich

Union Boxing Promotions signed a contract with a world-renowned trainer Freddie Roach (USA, Los Angeles) to conduct the training of their athletes in America. In early July, the WBA welterweight world champion Vyacheslav Senchenko and EBU European champion Oleg Yefimovich, along with the Union Boxing Promotion team, will fly across the ocean, where they will spend six weeks at the Wild Card Gym in preparation for their next championship fights. In addition to training in Los Angeles, Freddie will also serve in the corner for Senchenko and Yefimovich during their title defense fights. [Click Here To Read More]

Who the **** doesn't roach coach??? Give me a freaking brake, it's like an assembly line at wild card

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
      Who the **** doesn't roach coach??? Give me a freaking brake, it's like an assembly line at wild card
      LOL.

But this is just a testament to Freddie's greatness. I mean you can tell how good a guy is by the amount of people willing to work with him, and Roach has a who's who list of guys he has trained. This is why I say he is bar none, the best in the business.........and it's not even close.

Comment

Tunney, fill me in on these guys.

Comment

I don't know how he will help Senchenko, his style isn't exactly suited to Freddie's training style. He seems more like a Atlas kinda guy.

But good luck to him. Hopefully this move can get him some recognition.

Comment

Freddie Roach is a great trainer and can help anyone, he isn't a miracle worker though. Don't be surprised if some of his students fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
              Freddie Roach is a great trainer and can help anyone, he isn't a miracle worker though. Don't be surprised if some of his students fail.
              Some....? How about half. He can find catered opponents for all of his fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ke$ha View Post
                Tunney, fill me in on these guys.
                Vyacheslav Senchenko is a complete fighter: strong chin, good skills, decent power. And of course he's undefeated at 30-0 with 20 KOs. The only down side to him is he's already age 32.

Oleg Yefimovich doesn't appear to be anything special, so I'm surprised Roach is working with him.

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
                  So much for Floyd Sr. being a great trainer. Now the world knows what Freddie Roach can DO!!! Now Freddie's talent is world renowned; who's Sr. training now? An assembly line, maybe; but an assembly line of champions!!!! Go ahead Freddie, get your paper - you've earned that right. Now the world is coming to you.

Comment

Working...
                  X