Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers Doesn't Rule Out a Drop To Cruiserweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers Doesn't Rule Out a Drop To Cruiserweight

Eddie Chambers (35-2, 18 KO), former number-one ranked heavyweight contender, might soon drop some weight and try to conquer the cruiserweight division. "Fast" Eddie, who lost to IBF, WBO, IBO and The Ring ****zine champion Wladimir Klitschko (54-3, 48 KO) on March 27th, is not sure about his future plans but doesn't rule out a move down. [Click Here To Read More]

Eddie would be too fast for Cruisers. Very interestnig thought. He is small enough that he could possibly even drop to Light Heavy. He would dominate those division with his speed

Comment

With the Klitschkos around, Eddie doesnt have a chance at a HW belt, they are too big for him. Until someone less skilled or shorter has the strap, eddie will be a good contender but thats it

Comment

He's already been coming into the ring lighter than most CWs so why not? I don't see anyone there right now that he can't beat, Cunningham probably the most difficult.

Comment

I think Eddie could be exceptional at CW, just imagine the boxing lesson he would give Huck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            He's already been coming into the ring lighter than most CWs so why not? I don't see anyone there right now that he can't beat, Cunningham probably the most difficult.
            Cunninghams glass jaw will keep him from gettign to the top. He is a philly fighter, but I just don't like the guy. Chambers would knock him out, and he would have power at CW.

Comment

good move for chambers if he can maintain that weight

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Cunninghams glass jaw will keep him from gettign to the top. He is a philly fighter, but I just don't like the guy. Chambers would knock him out, and he would have power at CW.
                That is what I am thinking, against guys his own size he could be considered a puncher possibly......if he is able to hurt guys like Dimitrenko who out weigh him by 40-50lbs.

Comment

Eddie do it! You will be the MAN in the cruiserweight division! no doubt!

Comment

Just like to see him fight again

Comment

Working...
                    X