No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergei Dzinziruk: "Is Sergio Martinez Afraid of Me?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergei Dzinziruk: "Is Sergio Martinez Afraid of Me?"

According to unbeaten WBO light middleweight champion Sergei Dzinziruk, Argentinean pound-for-pound boxer Sergio Gabriel Martinez declined the offer to fight him this autumn. Last time Martinez stepped into the ring was on April 17 when he beat Kelly Pavlik and took his WBC and WBO middleweight titles. However, Martinez currently also holds WBC light middleweight belt. Last week Dzinziruk’s promoters offered Argentinean to hold a unifying bout, but he didn’t answer. [Click Here To Read More]

No he aint is just that neither of you guys can draw flies to ****. and a fight between you 2, will do worst than Williams-Wright!

Comment

He's not afraid. He's trying to get the biggest fights. He's not exactly a young guy.

Comment

No he prolly just doesnt know who you are. Kinda like everyone else.

Comment

Martinez would walk all over Dzinziruk. Make it happen!

Comment

Who is this guy?

Comment

Dzin, you don't want that fight my friend becsuse afterwards, your perfect record will be a thing of the past.

Comment

hahahahaha that'd be like Vyacheslav Senchenko saying Pacquiao's afraid of him cause he doesn't want to fight.

Comment

Unification bout should happen regardless! sm needs to stop avoiding pw or fight another 154 champ. i prefer he faces another champ becuz pw hasnt done shyt since he beat that bytch margie.

Comment

some guy name Dzinziruk needs attention

Comment

Working...
                    X