No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Molitor-Jason Booth Set For July 23 in England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steve Molitor-Jason Booth Set For July 23 in England

ORONTO, ON – Two-time world champion “The Canadian Kid” Steve Molitor (32-1, 12 KO’s) loves the United Kingdom. In November of 2006 he captured the IBF Junior Featherweight with a 5th round KO over Michael Hunter, in Hartlepool, and is 3-0 in Great Britain as a professional. [Click Here To Read More]

Booth by UD. He's really done well in the last couple of years and I think he can get the decision

Comment

Bull**** fight, Booth will get his ass outbox!!!

I want to see Molitor unify with Vazquez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Bull**** fight, Booth will get his ass outbox!!!

I want to see Molitor unify with Vazquez Jr.
        The same guy Caballero knocked out??

Seems like your giving Molitor props now since he's a potential opponent for Vazquez lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          The same guy Caballero knocked out??

Seems like your giving Molitor props now since he's a potential opponent for Vazquez lol.
          When or where in my post I give him props? you sack of ****!

Comment

should be a good scrap...so many crap all over molitor because of his ass kicking by caballero...he fought good guys but he's not on the same level as vasquez,marquez,etc.he was willing to unify with caby so it's not like he hides from anyone & it's nice to see him go on the road....he should take care of the second booth with little problem....although you never know

Comment

I remember reading about Steve Molitor. Sad thing is the first fight I got to see him in was against Cabellero. Haven't followed him much sense then. I was just starting to get into boxing then so I didn't know how good Cabellero was...

Comment

booth has come on in the last year or so after he moved up in weight, i think molitor will box to a decision but it wont be so cut n dry and he is in for a hard nights work

Comment

Great news for Booth getting a tittle shot, he's been fantastic recently, ive become a bit of a fan of his, hope he can win this.

Comment

I said before im pulling for Booth but Booth is facing the wrong kinda opponent imo, he would do better against an aggressor rather than a slickster.

Comment

Working...
                    X