No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montiel vs Morel Purse Bid is Ordered By The WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Montiel vs Morel Purse Bid is Ordered By The WBO

The WBO has give the sides of Fernando Montiel and Eric Morel a very short window to make a deal. Morel has been Montiel's mandatory since at least the end of 2008. The WBO ordered a purse bid for this coming Friday, June 11 at 10:00 AM EST. The purse bid will be held in New York's Affinia Hotel in Manhattan, with the minimum purse bid amount being $100,000.00. Montiel is the WBO's full bantamweight champion and Morel is the interim-champion at the weight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ugh **** this fight

Comment

good fight

Comment

Watch Montiel Duck him again!!!!!!11

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          get real pendejo, montiel will embarrass him

Comment

I'll do what you Ricans do.

WHY SHOULD A TEENAGE RAPIST GET A BIG FIGHT???

Here it comes.............................. but you don't know the whole story .

Comment

ugh,too bad we will probably have to see this fight happen,after watching morel "lose"(to me and most everybody else penalosa beat him),i don't want to see him against montiel,but if he's forced to oh well,i don't know why people think he's afraid of morel,especially after the way morel looked against penalosa and after montiel traveled to japan knowing he probably had to win by ko because it's hard to get a decision over there,if he wasn't afraid of that why should he fear someone who looked terrible in his last fight?

Comment

i just read on fight news that this fight will take place on june 29,thats not enough time to train,morel is ready,but montiel? i don' think it's enough time to train,he needs time to lose weight,train for morel,etc..morel is probably ok with the weight,he was supposed to fight this month but not montiel

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  i just read on fight news that this fight will take place on june 29,thats not enough time to train,morel is ready,but montiel? i don' think it's enough time to train,he needs time to lose weight,train for morel,etc..morel is probably ok with the weight,he was supposed to fight this month but not montiel
                  I agree with this!! That would be bull****. Too soon, maybe next month.

But this is Montiel faults for faking injuries and fighting bum, instead of taking his mandotory and get it over with.

anyways I see montiel winning anyways

Comment

I agree with this!! That would be bull****. Too soon, maybe next month.

But this is Montiel faults for faking injuries and fighting bum, instead of taking his mandotory and get it over with.

anyways I see montiel winning anyways
                    Shut the **** up! That's all you Ricans do bring up any bs to hate on a Mexican fighter.

Go suck juan maricons nuts, Even though he's a ducking little *****.

Comment

Working...
                    X