No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Cayo Mourns The Loss of His 14-Month Old Son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Cayo Mourns The Loss of His 14-Month Old Son

SANTO DOMINGO, DR – On Monday June 7th, 2010, the 14 month old son of boxer VICTOR “MERMELADA” CAYO, passed away. Janfor Manuel Cayo, son of Victor Cayo and Gardys Pena Alvarez died suddenly and accidentally, when food became lodged in his throat, cutting off his breathing. This is the second tragedy that has befallen the Cayo family in the last year. [Click Here To Read More]

dang, wish the cayo family the best.

Comment

Aw **** man. This really hits home. This really made me feel terribly said. My heart goes out to you man. That really sucks.

Comment

damn, this is so sad. my condolences.

Comment

Oh man, that's terrible. No one was around? That's just sad news.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            SANTO DOMINGO, DR – On Monday June 7th, 2010, the 14 month old son of boxer VICTOR “MERMELADA” CAYO, passed away. Janfor Manuel Cayo, son of Victor Cayo and Gardys Pena Alvarez died suddenly and accidentally, when food became lodged in his throat, cutting off his breathing. This is the second tragedy that has befallen the Cayo family in the last year. [Click Here To Read More]
            Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Condolences to Cayo and his family. RIP Janfor Manuel.

Comment

damn im a fan of cayo he showed alot of heart in that maidana fight sad to hear

Comment

My condolences to the Cayo family.

Comment

r.i.p little man and i feel for cayo and his fam,very sad news

Comment

Working...
                    X