Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez, Lewkowicz To Attend HOF Festivities in NY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez, Lewkowicz To Attend HOF Festivities in NY

(Canastota, NY.) - I.B.H.O.F., Guest of Honor and WBC Super Welterweight and Middleweight Champion Sergio “Maravilla” Martinez accompanied by his Trainer Gabriel Sarmiento and Advisor Sampson Lewkowicz will be present at the 21st Annual International Boxing Hall of Fame weekend, beginning June 10th - 13th. In addition, to being welcomed as an Honorary Guest & Marshall, Martinez will also demonstrate an exhibition work out for boxing fans alike on Friday, June 11th & Saturday, June 12th, which will include a 5K run with I.B.H.O.F. members. [Click Here To Read More]

sergio deserves the star treatment he beat cintron he beat paul he beat pavlik

Comment

SERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man, the myth, the legend........................the one, the only

Comment

The great Sergio"Maravilla" Martinez is THE GUEST OF HONOR at the I.B.H.O.F..Yet this is the same guy(out of many) that was mentioned for Cotto's next fight & "FULL OF ****" Bob Arum said that "HE(Martinez) WASN'T pay per view material & that MAYBE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS HE WILL BE"!!!¿COULD ANYONE BELIEVE THAT CROC OF PURE BULL ****!?..Martinez got robbed against Cintrón(Draw), went at par against Williams(which many including Myself thought Martinez won) & beat the **** out of Pavlik! IN HIS LAST 3 FIGHTS!!!! To make it worst, Arum said that "TOMATO CAN" Chavez jr will be a more interesting & better challenging fight for Cotto! I know Arum is trying to keep everything in his own promotional company circle(which is really damaging boxing), but to say or even insinuate something like that is way beyond crazy or ridiculous..It's just ******ed..

Comment

Martinez vs Mayweather

This is the fight that will happen. It's pretty apparent that Mayweather is not interested in pacquaio at this moment, probably because of money split. Martinez would give mayweather his toughest fight

Comment

Hands down the Classiest Boxer in the the world, that's Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez. Yes, he did beat Cintron, Williams and Pavlik. Sergio, the Super Champ, deserves the world. Tough, tough fight one after another. No other boxer in the world has had it this hard, especially the last couple of years. None the less, he has shown the world he is in a league of his own.

Comment

Working...
            X