No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA's Mendoza Recovering After Suffering Heart Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBA's Mendoza Recovering After Suffering Heart Attack

The vice president of the World Boxing Association, Gilberto Jesus Mendoza, is being treated at a hospital in Panama City, after suffering a "mild heart attack," according to Dr. Themistocles Diaz, who work in the Punta Pacifica Hospital, where Mendoza is being treated. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The vice president of the World Boxing Association, Gilberto Jesus Mendoza, is being treated at a hospital in Panama City, after suffering a "mild heart attack," according to Dr. Themistocles Diaz, who work in the Punta Pacifica Hospital, where Mendoza is being treated. [Click Here To Read More]
    That's interesting, I just had a check-up at the Punta Pacifica Gospital myself, was there the day before yesterday. I could have dropped in and pestered him about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      I'm trying to feel sorry for him, but it just aint happening.....

hey, here we go, something's coming.....

aaah ok, I got it.....

All the best Mr Mendoza, I hope you fully recover and I wish you good health.

Jeez.....

For a second there, I had to convince myself that wasn't kinda like getting mugged, yet wishing that your assailant don't get hit by a car as he makes his getaway across the freeway.

Its ok, I got it now.

Comment

I hate the WBA with a passion. Hopefully this will be a wake up call and Mendoza will realize he's apart of a corrupt organization and he will want to change it for the better. Life to short to be apart of a piece of **** organization like the WBA.

Comment

That's what he get's for taking Segio Martinez belt!

Comment

Originally posted by Troy3 View Post
            That's what he get's for taking Segio Martinez belt!
            I just pee'd

I'm glad that God loves boxing as much as I do

Comment

Good! I'm glad to hear that one of boxing's corrupt old farts is in bad shape, health-wise. Hopefully that piece of **** Sulaiman is next.

Comment

Working...
              X