No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Makes Armando Carral's Wish Come True

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Makes Armando Carral's Wish Come True

LAS VEGAS, NV - Boxing king Floyd Mayweather, one of the top athletes in the world today, "made a wish" come true yesterday for one of his biggest fans when he met Armando Carral, a 17-year old Hodgkin's disease patient who asked to meet the boxing Champion through the Make-A-Wish Foundation, a non-profit organization that grants the wishes of children with life-threatening diseases. [Click Here To Read More]

Good to see

Comment

Good **** right there.

Comment

Good stuff...Here comes the Wolves...

Comment

Nice one on Floyd.

Comment

I'm glad to see Floyd in boxing news in a positive way and props to Boxingscene for posting this. I know you guys just like to post every good thing that Pacquiao does, it probably hurt you to post this so I give Team Boxingscene a lot of props. Baby steps, baby steps.

Comment

no way you mean floyds a nice guy when hes not trying to promote a fight?!??!?!?

Comment

Always fantastic to see things like this happening. Hopefully the kid can recover, I'm not too in tune with Hodgkins and exactly what the survival rate of those who have it is, but the kid seems like he's in good spirits.

Very classy move by Floyd, as much as people promote him to be a the villain in boxing, he's done a lot of charitable things, and this is another great example of him giving back.

Comment

Very humbling of mayweather... He could have been doing something else in I'm sure is a busy life... But he chose to go out of his way and give some of his time for this young man... This is a great story.... There shouldn't be ANY trash talk in this thread...

Comment

Thats nice to hear about.

Comment

Working...
                    X