No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Petchyindee Boxing Aims For WBC Silver Title Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Petchyindee Boxing Aims For WBC Silver Title Bout

According to several outlets in Thailand, the first WBC world silver championship will be at stake in the country on September 3 in a show promoted by Petchyindee Boxing Promotion (PBP), one of the best boxing promotions in Thailand. The fight pits two of the top five WBC light flyweight contenders, "The Little Bird" Noknoi CP Freshmart (Siththiprasert) who is a current WBC Youth title holder and No.3 contender and current WBC Asia titlist and WBC#4 Kompayak Krathingdaengym (Por Pramuk). [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    According to several outlets in Thailand, the first WBC world silver championship will be at stake in the country on September 3 in a show promoted by Petchyindee Boxing Promotion (PBP), one of the best boxing promotions in Thailand. The fight pits two of the top five WBC light flyweight contenders, "The Little Bird" Noknoi CP Freshmart (Siththiprasert) who is a current WBC Youth title holder and No.3 contender and current WBC Asia titlist and WBC#4 Kompayak Krathingdaengym (Por Pramuk). [Click Here To Read More]
    So let me see if I get this straight. These two fighters have the privilege of paying the WBC 3% or more of there purse to possibly get a title that is even more ludicrous and meaningless than the normal cracker jack box trinkets that the alphabet bodies usually bestow?

Comment

Didnt the first title go to Rafael Marquez on lis last bout with Israel Vazquez?

Comment

No, it' s not.

Maquez-Vazquez fight was a non-title bout.

PS: The original of this article was sumitted by me.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingboy View Post
          Maquez-Vazquez fight was a non-title bout.

PS: The original of this article was sumitted by me.
          The putrid, vile one, Sulaiman, tried to make it for the Silver Belt but Vazquez declined.

http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/blo...dan/id/5223721

"Anyway, Marquez and promoter Gary Shaw went along with the scam. I have no idea why, but that is certainly their prerogative. If Marquez wants to waste his hard-earned money by paying a sanctioning fee for a worthless title, that's his business.

But it is also the prerogative of Vazquez to decline, and that's what he, manager Frank Espinoza and Golden Boy promoter Richard Schaefer did, having fended off several overtures from Sulaiman."

If you read the entire article you will like Sulaiman even more than you do now. Incredible.
          Last edited by PeterinMI; 06-03-2010, 08:28 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
          X