No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee: I am Ready To Challenge Darren Barker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Lee: I am Ready To Challenge Darren Barker

For the people who came to the arena at the University of Limerick a couple of weeks ago and wanted to see a tear-up, I'm sure it was a bit disappointing for them. They probably would like to have seen a few more rounds. There was a very big crowd there and it was a shame they didn’t get to see more of a fight. [Click Here To Read More]

Lee vs Barker is an interesting fight, they're pretty evenly matched IMO.

Comment

IMHO Lee vs Macklin will be good as well.

Comment

Andy Lee says there was fifteen minutes between the introductions, his entrance and the anthems. ANTHEMS before a fight like that. How come. Is Lee a queen?

Comment

Barker would beat lee in a way brian vera could only dream off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bigglesworth View Post
            Barker would beat lee in a way brian vera could only dream off.
            Same Barker that barely beat Belghecham?

Comment

I read Emanuel Stewart said Lee's ready for a world title shot now .
              Last edited by alza1988; 06-01-2010, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GatecrasherUA View Post
                Same Barker that barely beat Belghecham?
                Ya excactly that Barker.Barker won the first handily and then just totally gassed out i had it a draw Andy would tko Barker in the mid to late rounds

Comment

I'd lean towards Lee in this one, although I do think he's failed to build on the early potential he showed. Obviously losing a fight will often have that effect on a prospect, but I thought he was unlucky to be stopped against Vera and didn't consider it a bad defeat at the time.

With Pavlik moving up and Martinez possibly moving down, 160 is up for grabs and it'd be good to see Lee, Barker, Macklin, Pirog, Golovkin, Jacobs, Lemieux etc. step up and challenge themselves and each other. Right now it seems Golovkin is the only one going for a belt at the moment, maybe Martinez getting stripped will change that.

Comment

lee would win it late on ,2 good 4 barker, early rounds would b good thou... barker would gas

Comment

Working...
                    X