No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers Talks Adamek, Klitschko, Haye, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers Talks Adamek, Klitschko, Haye, More

In a brief interview with BoxingScene.com/boxingnews.pl, Eddie Chambers spoke about his recent loss against Wladimir Klitschko and answered a question about a possible fight with Tomasz Adamek. Beside that he commented on Adamek’s last fight and his potential match-up with a friend of his – Steve Cunningham. [Click Here To Read More]

Good read....

Take you time Eddie....

Comment

Eddie Chambers is logical. I love it. HBO needs to bring either him, Brother Naazim, or BJ Flores in to replace Lennox!

Comment

Nice interview... I hope Eddie comes back soon! And in shape

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRoyJones View Post
          Eddie Chambers is logical. I love it. HBO needs to bring either him, Brother Naazim, or BJ Flores in to replace Lennox!
          I was thinking Eddie would be good for that job as well. As far as boxing goes, he seems mentally broken. I can understand it because he gave his all in training, he was in tip-top shape, and he was 100% and at the peak of his abilities going into the Klitschko fight. None of that mattered, and Wlad dominated to the point where Chambers looked like Kevin Johnson against Vitali. And then the huge KO. He'll probably never be the same after that.

Comment

Finally! I hadn't heard anything about Chambers since the Wlad loss, I hope he makes his comeback soon, when the Klitschkos retire he'll pick up a belt for sure.

Comment

From what I'm reading in the article, Chambers is admitting his confidence is shot after that fight. I wonder if he'll ever be the same? A lot of the fighters Wlad fought in the past have just given up mentally and physically (Calvin Brock, Sultan Ibragimov, and Chagaev are ones that come to mind), only Chagaev has re-entered the ring at all.

Sam Peter was never the same fighter after that fight with Wlad either.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
                From what I'm reading in the article, Chambers is admitting his confidence is shot after that fight. I wonder if he'll ever be the same? A lot of the fighters Wlad fought in the past have just given up mentally and physically (Calvin Brock, Sultan Ibragimov, and Chagaev are ones that come to mind), only Chagaev has re-entered the ring at all.

Sam Peter was never the same fighter after that fight with Wlad either.
                Calvin Brock reentered the ring too, he just suffered a detached retina against Chambers and had to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                  Calvin Brock reentered the ring too, he just suffered a detached retina against Chambers and had to retire.
                  I stand corrected you're right, he looked real bad in that fight though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
                    I stand corrected you're right, he looked real bad in that fight though, right?
                    Yes, he did, or you could say Chambers made him look bad, I think Chambers is pretty good, unless Wlad destroyed his confidence I think he'll be one of the main players in the HW division in the future, once the Klitschkos retire, since he's only 28.

Comment

Working...
                    X