Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander-Andriy Kotelnik Gets Closer For August 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander-Andriy Kotelnik Gets Closer For August 7

It was revealed that legendary American promoter Don King will arrive in Lviv, Ukraine to sign a former WBA light welterweight champion Andriy Kotelnik (31-3, 13KOs) to a promotional contract. According to Gal Sports, the parties will hold a press-conference in Lviv town hall on Tuesday. [Click Here To Read More]

Talk about a predictable outcome...............

Comment

solid fight to past time but all the 140 pounders are scared of eachother. Pretty much every matchup is low risk/high reward for one of the fighters so no fight can be made

Comment

Alexander UD. If he stops Kotelnik I will be stunned and probably jizz myself.

Comment

This will be a true test of Alexander's skill. If things fall through for Bradley at welter, then Alexander versus Bradley should be next.

Comment

this fight is waste of everybodys time

Comment

Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <-----sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                solid fight to past time but all the 140 pounders are scared of eachother. Pretty much every matchup is low risk/high reward for one of the fighters so no fight can be made
                I don't think Alexander is scared to fight any of them. Not saying he would beat them, but I think he'll gladly fight them.

Comment

We all hear how great this Alexander fighter is but why the hell is he fighting Amir Khan's left overs?

Where's the hate for this guy?

When Khan considered to fight Kotelnik he got labeled cherry picker,]

No one says anything about Devon.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                    this fight is waste of everybodys time
                    Exactly but Horus will tell you he had to because Bradley is ducking him *yawn*

Comment

Working...
                    X