No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Domingo Gets Sweet Revenge By Knocking Melendez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Domingo Gets Sweet Revenge By Knocking Melendez Out

Michael Domingo exacted sweet revenge for Z Gorres, stopping Colombian Luis Melendez in less than two rounds a few minutes ago at the Waterfront Cebu City Hotel here. [Click Here To Read More]

damn...i wonder how good this guy michael domingo is?.....i know how good gorres is but if he could'nt ko this melendez , michael domingo must be better!....

Comment

I wouldn't make too much of this.

I am sure Melendez was absolutely gutted about what happened to Z Gorres.

I am sure he wasn't at his best. That **** can weigh on you big time.

Comment

Any video of this out there???

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          damn...i wonder how good this guy michael domingo is?.....i know how good gorres is but if he could'nt ko this melendez , michael domingo must be better!....
          I've seen him fight and he is so much underrated because of his ugly record. This is the reason why Montiel backed out in his fight with him a couple of years ago. He had an uninspired early career and was fed to the Thais.............he was picked up by ALA and became better....he is a sleeper.

Comment

Michael Domingo is a late bloomer, he has a lot of losses from the start of his career because of mismanagement. WAR DOMINGO!

Comment

I think it's time for Michael Domingo to be given a Title Opportunity!
              He deserves it~ This guy hasn't lost in 3 yrs, 9 win streak with 6 K.O.~~~

He should fight Perez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                I've seen him fight and he is so much underrated because of his ugly record. This is the reason why Montiel backed out in his fight with him a couple of years ago. He had an uninspired early career and was fed to the Thais.............he was picked up by ALA and became better....he is a sleeper.

HAHAHAH.. he lost to thais and japanese with less then 20 fights and u call that being fed? LMFAO... hes a bum, and montiel would crush him, so now your saying montiel ducked him? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL your pathetic

Comment

another bum

Comment

Montiel had a hard time against Gorres... As I can remember Gorres lost to him via split decision...

I think Domingo can match up with Montiel...

From what I've heard they might face Perez for the IBF title...

Comment

Working...
                    X