No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The WBO Makes The Dream of Z Gorres Come True

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The WBO Makes The Dream of Z Gorres Come True

The World Boxing Organization (WBO) headed by its president Paco Valcarcel and through its Asia Pacific chairman Leon Panoncillo has made good on its commitment to be a global organization for its fighters with its latest humble donation to retired fighter Z Gorres and his family. [Click Here To Read More]

Its good seeing gorres making progress in his rehab. He went from being paralyzed in one side of his body to back to walking. God bless him and every other fighter out there

Comment

Pretty much the least they could do isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Pretty much the least they could do isn't it?
        Yeah I spose it is the least that they could do, but Im still really glad that they did it.

The very second that I show any sign that I condone any of the ABC sanctioning bodies, I want you to punch me right in the mouth, but you cant deny that this put a smile on your face bro

Its great to hear that Z will make a full recovery, and that him and his family have received a nice gesture to thank them for his contribution to the sport and their sacrifice.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
          Yeah I spose it is the least that they could do, but Im still really glad that they did it.

The very second that I show any sign that I condone any of the ABC sanctioning bodies, I want you to punch me right in the mouth, but you cant deny that this put a smile on your face bro

Its great to hear that Z will make a full recovery, and that him and his family have received a nice gesture to thank them for his contribution to the sport and their sacrifice.
          I agree, it's heartwarming

Comment

that's great news

i visited z in cebu last month he is doing really well i say 1 more month he will be able to walk on his on. i was one of the many people in Las Vegas who helped him.. it is really sad you would think after the donations he would be okay but money is like water especially in the Philippines.

He deserves more and i hope people will realize that and donate more things to him. he is a great person and the real miracle man.

that's great what WBO did.

Comment

Pac should drop the guy 20k, It's not like it would hurt his bankroll.
              Last edited by mrpain81; 05-23-2010, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                why drag pac's name here? r u a hater?

charity work is different from helping a friend. the best thing a guy can do to a colleague is help him without publicity.

and for a hater, if pac announced that he helped gorres, he would still recieve a flak that he is bragging to help z.

btw, with ur post its obvious that u announce to ur neighbor and everyone u encounter that u just helped a guy!

-------

its good for wbo doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  why drag pac's name here? r u a hater?

charity work is different from helping a friend. the best thing a guy can do to a colleague is help him without publicity.

and for a hater, if pac announced that he helped gorres, he would still recieve a flak that he is bragging to help z.

btw, with ur post its obvious that u announce to ur neighbor and everyone u encounter that u just helped a guy!

-------

its good for wbo doing it.
                  How the hell do you conclude all that? Pac should help out his countryman that shared the same passion as he did. He can do it privately and keep it out of the media or he can do it and let people know. I doubt anyone would consider it bragging if he did that, especially in a dire situation like this. Is anyone saying the WBO did it for publicity? No, they are giving the WBO props.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                    i believe pac has already done that, altho they said no specific amount...

Comment

Working...
                    X