No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Martinez Eyes Potential Bout With Jorge Solis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Martinez Eyes Potential Bout With Jorge Solis

WBO Jr. Lightweight champion Román “Rocky” Martinez is interested in a fight with Jorge Solis, who fought and won against fellow puertorrican contender Mario Santiago in Mexico last week. “I would really love to fight Jorge Solis, he is a great champion and -- although that's something that I would have to discuss with my manager and with my team and go from there. But I would love that fight and with re ignite the Puerto Rico and Mexico rivalry." [Click Here To Read More]

lets go roman warrrr

Comment

Men, Rocky is no Mayweather, but he sure makes for entertaining fights and beats the **** out of people.

I hope he gets to fight Mzonke Fana for the ring title. Only guys that could beat Rocky at 130 are Linarez and Uchiama. The rest he whoops them. But thats not saying much, because the SFW division is pretty weak right now!!

Comment

Originally posted by YummGum View Post
        [B][B]Men, Rocky is no Mayweather, but he sure makes for entertaining fights and beats the **** out of people.

I hope he gets to fight Mzonke Fana for the ring title. Only guys that could beat Rocky at 130 are Linarez and Uchiama. The rest he whoops them. But thats not saying much, because the SFW division is pretty weak right now!!
        I agree completely, he's not the most skilled but has tremendous heart.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          lets go roman warrrr
          warr rocky!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vrodz View Post
            I agree completely, he's not the most skilled but has tremendous heart.
            yea he sucks balls:****you:

Comment

That would be a great fight, 130 is probably the weakest division in Boxing right now. These guys are going to have to fight each other to make any kind of blip in the boxing radar.

Comment

never been impressed with solis,he's slow and leaves himself wide open,this is now one of the worst divisions in boxing

Comment

I predict Lopez will move up to this division and try to win another easy title without facing any of the threats at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    I predict Lopez will move up to this division and try to win another easy title without facing any of the threats at 126.
                    this article has nothin 2 do with juanma bro, leave him alone already.

Comment

Working...
                    X