No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nate Campbell Ponders Ring Future After Ortiz Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nate Campbell Ponders Ring Future After Ortiz Loss

Tampa, FL: One day after suffering a one-sided decision loss at the hands of Victor Ortiz, former unified lightweight champion Nate Campbell took a moment to discuss what lies ahead for him.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bradley would have beat Campbell. I think Campbell is past his best, but I do think he is good enough to beat or give problems to upcoming fighters still.

Comment

As a loyal Campbell fan, I've stuck my neck out for him twice recently, and he disappointed me both times. Nate's a good dude, but I want to see him hang it up no matter what.

Comment

Campbell doesn't wanna be a stepping stone so most likely he will retire.

That sciatic nerve is a problem if not treated.

Comment

Youve done good Nate, but its time to go

Comment

too old, too slow.

let it go. good career.

Comment

Did he make enough money from boxing?

Comment

The fighter that I saw against Casamayor would have stopped Ortiz last night, but I knew that version of Nate wasn't showing up. I still thought Campbell had a good shot at pulling the upset and he even made Vic uncomfortable a few times, but it wasn't enough.

I'd still give Nate a real good shot at beating the lower half of the 140 Ring top 10 and Maidana, but if that's not the level you want to be at then... You gotta do, what you gotta do.

Comment

Congratulations to Nate Campbell on a good career. I thought he should have retired after the Bradley fight, but I guess since that one ended early he wanted to give it one more shot. I think he should replace Lennox Lewis as a commentator on HBO.

Comment

Yeah he clearly couldn't pull the trigger...he's had a decent career...I hope he's got some money although I doubt he's got money out the ass...

Comment

Working...
                    X