No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga Responds To Don King Legal Threat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricardo Mayorga Responds To Don King Legal Threat

NEW YORK, NY - Ricardo Mayorga, Shine Fights, and the city of Fayetteville are eagerly awaiting Saturday's M.M.A showdown between Ricardo Mayorga and Din Thomas at the Crown Coliseum. "Worlds Collide":, MAYORGA VS THOMAS will be broadcast via PPV on cable and satellite in the United States and Canada. The event will be in High Definition and it will be available in both English and Spanish. [Click Here To Read More]

Let him get beat down. It's not like he is a viable contender anymore. His name recognition is worth about as much as a naked fat chick on rollerblades. Why would King want a stake in Mayorga? Seems pretty stupid. Plus he has a point...he has to make money somehow. Don King should no longer be promoting fighters. The dude is way too gone for that.

Comment

Let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!let him fight!!!!

Comment

i still want to see mayorga vs margarito

Comment

You go Mayorga .....**** Don King...go get your ass kick!

Comment

mayorga may not be the perfect boxer, but in the MMA, he could very well shine and showcase his boxing skill because those MMA guys, well the ones ive seen, cannot box for *****, just wanna take u to the ground and pound u out, and theres nothing wrong wit that , a fight is a fight, but if mayorga keeps the bout on his feet, he could compete wit the best of em, he prolly still has power

and don king should STFU, if hes not making his fighters money, he cant be upset if they find a new hustle.

Comment

This is actually the one and only MMA fight that I'd really be interested in watching.. If Thomas goes in for the legs he may very well get knocked out by a Mayorga punch to the back of the head, like he's never felt before.

Obviosuly if it goes to the ground Mayorga will be at a huge disadvantage.. However if both fighters stay up on their feet then Mayorga will be at a huge advantage.

As I said, one i definitely wanna watch.

Don King you are SCUM

Comment

Why why why do fighters continue to get sucked into signing with Don King?

Comment

Mayorga in trouble

Mayorga is in serious trouble. His best chance is to catch him with a punch in the first minute and a half. He will be ill-prepared for any type of ground fighting and if Thomas has any sense he'll make it a boring, chop him up on the groud type of fight. I have serious doubts that Thomas will stand close enough to Mayorga for him to hit him without a double-leg coming asap.

Comment

Even a brawler like Mayorga is going to run technical circles around most MMA fighters. If he goes to the ground, though, he's ****ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X