No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yonnhy Perez on His Upcoming Fight With Abner Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yonnhy Perez on His Upcoming Fight With Abner Mares

Los Angeles, CA - Undefeated IBF Bantamweight World Champion YONNHY PEREZ (20-0, 14 KO’s) held a media workout earlier today at the Santa Fe Springs Community Activity Center. After the training session the press had an opportunity to speak with the world champion about the preparation for his upcoming title defense against top-rated contender Abner Mares (20-0,13 KO’s). [Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait for this fight. Pulling for abner. big fight for him but I've got Yonnhy winning

Comment

Naw i think mares is to much for perez. Mares has the whole package has speed foot work power throws punches in bunches just to much talent for perez to handle

Comment

I hope Yonnhy Perez wins, his fight against Agbeko will be a classic forever. And maybe if he wins will see a rematch sooner or later.

Comment

I got Mares in a war. These guys can bring some serious spotlight to the little guys in this one. This will be a tough one to top once it's over. Pretty sure we're looking at FOTY material here.

Comment

Man this is gon be epic. War Mares!!!!!!!!

Comment

Perez's last two fights with Mabuza and Agbeko were really good.

Let's hope this one is even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                Perez's last two fights with Mabuza and Agbeko were really good.

Let's hope this one is even better.
                This is the fight...

Cant wait. I can't even bet on it. I like both guys.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this fight. I think it'll be a shootout with a lot of good technical boxing in it. And the bad thing is, this will be the only fight that will be any good probably. Not interested in Khan and Cotto rolling over feather fisted bums. The Green-Ward matchup will probably be boring. Nothing to look forward to after this until the Pascal-Dawson fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    This is the fight...

Cant wait. I can't even bet on it. I like both guys.
                    I can't wait. It's gonna be war.

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    I'm looking forward to this fight. I think it'll be a shootout with a lot of good technical boxing in it. And the bad thing is, this will be the only fight that will be any good probably. Not interested in Khan and Cotto rolling over feather fisted bums. The Green-Ward matchup will probably be boring. Nothing to look forward to after this until the Pascal-Dawson fight.
                    Leave you negativity out of this thread, ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X