No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shay Day: More on Mayweather; Margarito; Roach; More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shay Day: More on Mayweather; Margarito; Roach; More

To touch even more so on my inside description on Team Mayweather’s Camp, I was certainly surprised when he sparred on Thursday of last week. Yes ladies and gents, that’s only two days before the biggest fight of his life, against Shane Mosley. I was wondering 'what is Floyd doing, it’s so close.' And we’re not talking about light work here. He didn’t use me or Stevie Forbes that day, but surely the guy was capable of maybe hurting him or cutting him....you just never know in this business. [Click Here To Read More]

I love the writer's comment, 'if you were there all you would do is get KtFO!'

Awesome!

Comment

Not a big fan of this man but I can't deny I like reading his pieces, it's always interesting to read an article from an actual boxer, keep it up Ishe.

Comment

man ishe smith is a better writer then 90% of boxing writers when he retires from boxing i hope he becomes a full time writer his articles are a great read no bias just facts and the truth and he is a boxer who knows the sport unlike the other writers who never boxed in their life and don't **** about boxing like dan rafael from espn

Comment

I would very much like to think of you as an unbiased writer, but that is not what you are. Your bias is pervasive and underscores every point that you make. Please stop crying racism and/or favoritism; you were given many opportunities to showcase yourself on national TV, and you chose to stink up the joint with a series of passive, defensive showings. You have been given more chances than most and screwed the pooch time after time. Take some responsibility for your actions and stop crying foul all the time.

Comment

Ishe and Forbes! You two were on the same tv show. wasn't it called the Biggest Loser's?

Comment

Originally posted by danthepup View Post
              I would very much like to think of you as an unbiased writer, but that is not what you are. Your bias is pervasive and underscores every point that you make. Please stop crying racism and/or favoritism; you were given many opportunities to showcase yourself on national TV, and you chose to stink up the joint with a series of passive, defensive showings. You have been given more chances than most and screwed the pooch time after time. Take some responsibility for your actions and stop crying foul all the time.
              That was my least favorite part of his article, everything was great other than that hence I say I'm not a big fan of this man or his boxing style. Still it was an entertaining article and easy to read.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                To touch even more so on my inside description on Team Mayweather’s Camp, I was certainly surprised when he sparred on Thursday of last week. Yes ladies and gents, that’s only two days before the biggest fight of his life, against Shane Mosley. I was wondering 'what is Floyd doing, it’s so close.' And we’re not talking about light work here. He didn’t use me or Stevie Forbes that day, but surely the guy was capable of maybe hurting him or cutting him....you just never know in this business. [Click Here To Read More]

floyd's an amazing talent... but he gets hate because that's his marketing plan.

Personally I think floyd fights different when he spars. I think floyd goes all out in sparring because he knows there's nothing on the line. but when he gets in the ring, he is way too cautious.

didn't know shay is so high on garcia... I thought garcia was just gonna be a push over. looking forward to this fight now

Comment

overall a good article except for the "skin color" comments.

it is 2010.

im sure politics play a part but i dont agree with racism

Comment

This was a good read, I have alot of time for Ishe, v.good fighter and quite a good writer, only thing I dis-agree with is the racism bit, white people are equally the victims of racism these days, But who knows where the big dogs are concerned.....Ishe really stuck it to the haters, I have almost near hatred for people who only watch boxing, and have no idea what its like to be in the ring, yet still come out with stupid comments, Ishe hit the nail on the head!

Comment

Working...
                    X