Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine Feeling The Pressure To Sign For Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine Feeling The Pressure To Sign For Golovkin Fight

LOS ANGELES, CA – A purse bid was held yesterday at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, NV for the rights to promote the battle for the Vacant WBA Middleweight Title between top-ranked Anthony Mundine (38-3, 23 KOs) and #2-rated Gennady Golovkin (18-0, 15 KOs). And the winner was California-based Epic Sports Management, Inc. (ESMI) which -- with a top bid of $1,210,000 – will promote the event in association with Bob Arum’s Top Rank, Inc. [Click Here To Read More]

Mundine The no show........

Anthony Mundine will not sign to fight anyone who he thinks has a chance to beat him.
    Maybe Mundine could fight Golovkin's grandmother.
    Mundine's record speaks for itself.
    30 W & 3 L two of the 3 losses have been against good fighters.
    The 30 Wins have been against has beens, never beens & retired pensioners.
    Mundine is an embarassment to Australia & to Boxing.
    I have gone to watch Mundine fight a few times & the majority of the crowd are there to hopefully watch Mundine get beat.

Comment

Mundine better not ***** out!

Comment

Mundine is not an "icon" in Australia. His old man was popular, but "Choc" has long since cashed his cheque with the Australian sporting public.

Comment

Mundine is mentally deranged, I wouldn't mind seeing him rematch Green and have Green ko him with those handwraps.

Comment

What happened to the rematch between Mundine and Geale? I'd rather see that than watch Mundine and Green

Comment

c'mon Mundine what r u waiting for? It's time for you to back up your words and show the world that you are the best! Take the fight dammit you will have my respect..

Comment

There is No Way!!! Mundine will take this fight. He fights chumps and babies. I just hope that the general Australian public get to hear about this. Mundine will blame his hip injury. Golovkin packs some serious artillery and we know Mundines chin is shakey. Even if he takes the fight he'll pull out.

Comment

man up now Mundine u woos, chicken

Comment

I hope we get to see anthony ktfo again, and i know most aussies share this sentiment

Comment

Working...
                    X