No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shay Day: Working With Mayweather; Behind The Scenes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shay Day: Working With Mayweather; Behind The Scenes

To say I called it would be an understatement, I wrote a story a couple of months back stating that if Mosley did not get the proper guys in camp - he would lose to Floyd Mayweather Jr. I have all the respect in the world for Karl [Dargan] and Rock [Allen], but they can't replicate Mayweather’s style one bit, and as the fight progressed you could see confusion and frustration on Mosley’s face. [Click Here To Read More]

Great Read.......

Comment

Great stuff, Ishe.

Comment

i can dig it bro!!!!! floyd is a great!

Comment

A writer who is actually a pro boxer speaking his mind and making sense, refreshing stuff...

Comment

Shay is a great writer and tells things from a different perspective. Would love to get him back on the show again. He keeps it 100 all the time and is even fair when he talks about himself and knowing what he needs to do. best of luck to him

Comment

would love to see floyd fight a nobody and do good numbers,even though jmm,hatton don't sell by themselves,but they helped floyd sell,he needs someone popular to help him sell,he won't do it against a nobody the way oscar did it against charpentier and put in 50,000 in a stadium,no way

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                would love to see floyd fight a nobody and do good numbers,even though jmm,hatton don't sell by themselves,but they helped floyd sell,he needs someone popular to help him sell,he won't do it against a nobody the way oscar did it against charpentier and put in 50,000 in a stadium,no way
                stop hatin, floyd is the cash cow get over it!!

Comment

The fight was fixed!!! WTF! Mosley had all the tools to KO Gayweather in any round.. He proved it on the 2nd round.. and then he does NOTHING for the rest of the fight.. Who the Fok does that??

This is why Boxing is dying!!

Comment

i liked ishe on contender.

if he does fight with mora again what do you think the outcome will be?

mora didnt look that great in his last fight

Comment

Working...
                    X