Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Mitchell Blasts Malignaggi: "Khan Will Flatten Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kevin Mitchell Blasts Malignaggi: "Khan Will Flatten Him"

Kevin Mitchell has laughed off Paulie Malignaggi's reaction to his comments about the American's non-punching ability.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mitchell knows where its at.

Malignaggi can't pose a threat to anyone at world level based on his lack of punching power. Still, its possible he knocks out Khan as Amir's chin is just plain horrible.

Comment

Good to see the Brit fighters backing eachother, unlike someone.

*cough cough*
      Froch
      *cough*

what?

Comment

I have a lot of time for Kevin, but he wouldn't beat either of Paul or Amir at this point.

Hell, I'm not sure he beats Katsidis, so he better not let his focus stray too far from his own fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Kevin Mitchell has laughed off Paulie Malignaggi's reaction to his comments about the American's non-punching ability.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          What's happened?

Kevin Mitchell has become a bit of a boxingscene luvvy, I hope he appreciates the battle bus I began back in the day. Bet he doesn't...hummphh!!

Kev deserves any press he gets, he's a proper person. He almost had to quit boxing and worked night on the London Underground for a year to pay his mortgage when his left hand looked knackered. I'm pretty sure he smashes Katsidis to pieces, bizarrely maybe it's just bollocks but Katsidis seems to be taking the man quite lightly from the things we've read - he's getting knocked out.

Comment

These guys dissin eachother love it

Comment

Originally posted by MAN IN BLACK View Post
              I have a lot of time for Kevin, but he wouldn't beat either of Paul or Amir at this point.

Hell, I'm not sure he beats Katsidis, so he better not let his focus stray too far from his own fight.
              Of course, he just moved up to LW and is tiny there.

But yeah, he shouldn't be looking past Katsidis, though he'd be insane to think about 140 at this stage anyway. Not really sure if that's what he's doing.

Comment

Paris Hilton's got more of a wallop than him!Paris Hilton's got more of a wallop than him!Paris Hilton's got more of a wallop than him!Paris Hilton's got more of a wallop than him!Paris Hilton's got more of a wallop than him!Paris Hilton's got more of a wallop than him!Paris Hilton's got more of a wallop than him!Paris Hilton's got more of a wallop than him!Paris Hilton's got more of a wallop than him!Paris Hilton's got more of a wallop than him!Paris Hilton's got more of a wallop than him!Paris Hilton's got more of a wallop than him!Paris Hilton's got more of a wallop than him!Paris Hilton's got more of a wallop than him!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Of course, he just moved up to LW and is tiny there.

But yeah, he shouldn't be looking past Katsidis, though he'd be insane to think about 140 at this stage anyway. Not really sure if that's what he's doing.
                  Seems to be looking to maneuver himself in line for a shot at Khan, and that would have to be at 140.

Comment

Let Kevin do the trash talking with paulie. Whilst Khan trains and prepares the beating he will give out on may15.

Comment

Working...
                    X