Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Balweg ****oyan Fights For Filipino Pride With Nishioka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Balweg ****oyan Fights For Filipino Pride With Nishioka

This Friday night in Tokyo, Japan, a young Filipino boxer will take his chance at reaching his dream by stepping into the ring with the current WBC World Super bantamweight Champion, Toshiaki Nishioka. Balweg ****oyan, the 23 year old Filipino high school sop****re dropout who was jailed for street-fighting when he was 16, decided to make boxing a living after being taken under the wing of his manager Zander Khan and now holds a professional record of 15-0, with 9 of his wins having come from knockout. [Click Here To Read More]

"Pacquiao who has been hailed the greatest pound for pound fighter in history"

I honestly he writes statements like that in order to get on our nerves....seriously he can't be that delusional...can he?

Comment

Wow, didn't know anything about this. I used to talk to Balweg online a lot, he's a really good guy. Hope he does very well.

Best of luck.

Comment

I don't know how this ****oyan fights but despites his lack of experiences esp. fighting world class champ like Nishioka, I wish him luck by pulling the upset wins! Good luck Balweg!

Comment

Working...
        X