Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Interview on Fighting Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Interview on Fighting Shane Mosley

[Click Here To Read More]

Why is anyone going to waste they're money on this **** PPV. The main event is the only fight I want to see. **** I'll just wait 2 hours and watch it for free. You fools are all dishing out $54 to watch Floyd run around and shake his ass. LOL Downloading is the way of the future my friends.

Comment

I did'nt even waste my time reading even one sentence from this fools mouth. I read Mosley's whole thing because he's not full of ****. Floyd is too phoney. He's supposed to be this guy with al this charisma but in reality he's a non educated insecure fool. Whenever he's on talk shows he can barley speak because he really does'nt have any charisma at all. He studders like a fool whenever he's asked an educated question. The guy is'nt this flamboyant guy that the media hypes him up to be but you guys are'nt smart enough to realize this.

Comment

LMAO !!!! " he beat cotto who had been pummeled with a cast "

Comment

I think the comment "I'm a 15 round fighter" is interesting.

Floyd is arguably the best today and if fights were 15 rounds I think he would be even more dominant.

Comment

Solid interview. Some odd statements, but solid none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
              Why is anyone going to waste they're money on this **** PPV. The main event is the only fight I want to see. **** I'll just wait 2 hours and watch it for free. You fools are all dishing out $54 to watch Floyd run around and shake his ass. LOL Downloading is the way of the future my friends.
              yeah right, may 1st you'll be in front of the TV just like the other 1.5 million or more

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305
                ="http://www.youtube.com/v/JgsQiH6I_jw&hl=en_US&fs=

http://www.youtube.com/v/OYEkNytBlKg&hl=en_US&fs=1
                Unless these were edited since yesterday...these are NOT the full audio.

I heard the audio from "Da truth boxing" and the one here from "Boxingscene" and the one from here is the FULL AUDIO.
                Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-23-2010, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                  I think the comment "I'm a 15 round fighter" is interesting.
                  Floyd is arguably the best today and if fights were 15 rounds I think he would be even more dominant.
                  same here. i wonder how many fighter 2day could go 15 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                    I did'nt even waste my time reading even one sentence from this fools mouth. I read Mosley's whole thing because he's not full of ****. Floyd is too phoney. He's supposed to be this guy with al this charisma but in reality he's a non educated insecure fool. Whenever he's on talk shows he can barley speak because he really does'nt have any charisma at all. He studders like a fool whenever he's asked an educated question. The guy is'nt this flamboyant guy that the media hypes him up to be but you guys are'nt smart enough to realize this.
                    But yet you are in a thread talking about him? I don't understand how people who hate mayweather are always the first to comment and talk in his threads. if you don't like him then don't pay him any mind. but we all know the truth, you will be watching this fight on your knees praying to whoever you pray to that he loses.

Comment

Working...
                    X