Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audio: Floyd Mayweather Talks Mosley, Pacquiao, Steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audio: Floyd Mayweather Talks Mosley, Pacquiao, Steroids

Floyd Mayweather Jr. discussed his upcoming fight with WBA welterweight champion Shane Mosley, the issue of steroids in boxing, Manny Pacquiao and a lot more. [Click Here To Read More]

Seems like Schaeffer is really sure about breaking the PPV record.

Comment

LOL @ fat Dan Rafael..That guy is such an hypocrite. Thanks BPP!
      Last edited by Carpe Diem; 04-23-2010, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        LOL @ fat Dan Rafael..That guy is such an hypocrite. Thanks BPP!
        i hate that fat **** he don't know **** about boxing i bet that fat "peeleft: can't see his own feet when he looks down

Comment

Comment

Dan Rafael should only be allowed to answer questions about donuts not boxing because he's a big, fat, biased, donut king not a boxing man.

Comment

Green K, please..

Comment

like I said floyd talks way to much about pac to be 100% focus on shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
                  like I said floyd talks way to much about pac to be 100% focus on shane.
                  He barely said anything about Pac. And he wasn't the one that brough Pac up!! All he did was make some very valid points. On how the public over exagerates pac's wins and downplays Floyd's.

Comment

Dan was kissig his ass here. Seriously, I can't stand the dude. Fucking hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                    X