Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andriy Kotelnik To Consider Devon Alexander Fight Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andriy Kotelnik To Consider Devon Alexander Fight Offer

Former WBA light welterweight champion Andriy Kotelnik is ready to consider the recent fight offer from WBC/IBF 140-pound titleholder Devon Alexander. Though Kotelnik decided to move up a division to welterweight, the opportunity to fight for two belts at once can make him change his mind. [Click Here To Read More]

He should move up. He could do better at Welterweight I feel.

Although I don't see him hanging with the elite. He could beat some of the fighters like Zaveck, Ndou, Jackiewicz etc. I think he should move up because the LWW division is too stacked right now.

Comment

he would have a decent payday

Comment

I don't think Devon should move up, LWW is easily the best the weight class with the best prospects (Alexander, Bradley, Khan, Ortiz, Maidana etc).

I got the feeling Devon wants to destroy Kotelnik to send a message to Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
          I don't think Devon should move up, LWW is easily the best the weight class with the best prospects (Alexander, Bradley, Khan, Ortiz, Maidana etc).

I got the feeling Devon wants to destroy Kotelnik to send a message to Amir Khan.
          They're talking about Kotelnik moving up.

No one is going to "destroy" Kotelnik. He did beat Maidana remember. Alexander isn't the best matchup for him though.

Comment

as some of you stated

kotelnik is a very tough boxer, but i dont think he can hang with the big guns of WW

i think he has a chance against zaveck, clottey, but thats about it...

Comment

Devon is willing to give kotelnik a shot on aug.7th, if he passes on that date then he will never get ashot at devon.

Comment

Devon should fight Alvarado or Mabuza.

Lamont Peterson would be cool too.

Comment

This is a waste of a fight for Alexander imo, if he's gonna take this fight then he may as well fight Zab bloody Judah. If HBO wanna push Kotelnik onto the LWW merry-go-round then give him to Maidana and give Marcos the chance to avenge the loss.

Comment

Go Kotelnik, the euros are tough guys man and i pick he will take this fight. No fear. He should try his best to stay at 140 because i have a sneaking su****ion he wont get anywhere near the top 10 welters.

Comment

Working...
                    X