No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Postpones Training Camp For Sosnowski

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Postpones Training Camp For Sosnowski

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko has delayed his flight to Austrian Kitzbuhel where he will start training camp for the fight with Albert Sosnowski, scheduled for May 29. Vitali had to stay in Kiev because of his promotional business, and to be more precise because of the boxing night which his company holds on April 24. In the main event middleweight Maksym Bursak (19-0-1, 7 KOs) will fight for the vacant WBO Inter-Continental belt against German Marco Schulze (29-5-1, 17 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is anyone excited for this fight? I have never heard of Albert, is he any good?

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
      Nope, he lost to journeyman Zuri Lawrence and has a padded record. It's just a stay busy fight.

Comment

Vitali by KO round 1.

Comment

David Haye is the Champion

One of the added benefits of hand picking every opponent is that you dont have to take training seriously. I don't understand how the Governing bodies can let the Klitchko's tie up the belts and keep a straight face.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
            One of the added benefits of hand picking every opponent is that you dont have to take training seriously. I don't understand how the Governing bodies can let the Klitchko's tie up the belts and keep a straight face.
            Says the person who is probably a fan of David "Fraud" Haye who has one of the most padded heavyweight resumes. Fighting the weakest oldest heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
              Says the person who is probably a fan of David "Fraud" Haye who has one of the most padded heavyweight resumes. Fighting the weakest oldest heavyweights.
              How dare you speak about the Heavyweight Champion of the World like that. Mr Haye has not fought the weakest (Wladimir) or the oldest (Vitali) because they ducked Mr Haye and used their lawyers to do it with completely irrational contracts.

Mr Haye in 3 fights has defeated the biggest Heavyweight Champion in history, and is the only man to hurt him, KO'd a multiple champion whom no other champion has ever been able to KO including all time great Evander Holyfield.

The bottom line is the Klitchko's must now earn a shot at the Championship now just like Mr Haye did. The WBA belt was held by Rocky Marciano,Muhammad Ali etc. and the lineage goes straight to Mr Haye. The Klitchkos have spent years wearing secondary belts whos corrupt sanctions allow them to fight whom they want and when. This is not championship, this is corruption.

This lesson is free, the next one you pay for. Dearly.

-The Devil

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
                If you took Tua's power, combined it with Haye's slickness and added on energetic version of John Ruiz; then took away the first two, would pretty much sum up Sosnowski.

Comment

Postponing training camp? How about postponing this bull**** fight indefinitely and fighting someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
                    How dare you speak about the Heavyweight Champion of the World like that. Mr Haye has not fought the weakest (Wladimir) or the oldest (Vitali) because they ducked Mr Haye and used their lawyers to do it with completely irrational contracts.

Mr Haye in 3 fights has defeated the biggest Heavyweight Champion in history, and is the only man to hurt him, KO'd a multiple champion whom no other champion has ever been able to KO including all time great Evander Holyfield.

The bottom line is the Klitchko's must now earn a shot at the Championship now just like Mr Haye did. The WBA belt was held by Rocky Marciano,Muhammad Ali etc. and the lineage goes straight to Mr Haye. The Klitchkos have spent years wearing secondary belts whos corrupt sanctions allow them to fight whom they want and when. This is not championship, this is corruption.

This lesson is free, the next one you pay for. Dearly.

-The Devil
                    ..... basically.... ill sum this **** up

"I am a haye nuthugger, and i hate the klitschkos for beign so good, yet i know that haye is a *****... i just can't stand the klitschkos domination against other opponets........ why are they so good"

Comment

Working...
                    X